Enables operation’s continuity, trusted identity and auditable transactions of digital services
AUTOMATIC GENERATION OF ASSET INVENTORIES
Without the need to install agents on each device. This is especially important in IOT environments, where device capabilities are very limited.
Applying Machine Learning techniques by analysing network traffic and comparing it with malicious behaviour patterns.
• Analysis of the deviation of context parameters (network, system, etc.)
• Machine Learning techniques applied to prevention.
• The human factor is the main cause of the creation of security holes that are exploited by crackers (hackers with malicious intentions).
AUTOMATIC ALERT RAISING
These are sent to the Security Operation Centres (SOC) for analysis and reaction.
(e.g. National Mint, FNMT or the digital DNI). More recently, the concept of self-sovereign identity is emerging through the use of Blockchain to build identities controlled by each user and without the need for a Central Authority.
AND OPERATION (SOC)
• Automatic intrusion response systems.
• Dynamic risk assessment.
• Automatic access to security incident databases (from the National Cryptologic Centre, CCN, the National Institute of Cybersecurity, INCIBE, etc.)
• Perimeter security, workstation security, access control, etc.
• Cloud securitization.
Using different audit methodologies to detect potential attack points.
CONSULTANCY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE VARIOUS SECURITY REGULATIONS
(National Security Scheme, ENS, Organic Law on Data Protection, LOPD, etc.).
DIGITAL SIGNATURES, TIME-STAMPING AND DOCUMENT CUSTODY
Which make it possible to give legal validity to transactions made over the Internet.