The world of artificial intelligence and "Big Data" makes it possible to translate data into useful information for different consumers.
DETECTION, PREDICTION, ANALYSIS AND COUNTING OF PEOPLE / VEHICLES / PLANTS / ANIMALS
Analysis of flows in shopping centres, airports, roads, farms, etc. or for capacity control using images in theatres, events, fairs, sports stadiums, festivals, etc. without the need for physical means such as turnstiles or manual counting.
• The extraction of data from various sources; physical devices, other repositories, etc.
• The modelling and standardisation of repositories.
• The modelling and standardisation of information repositories according to various standards.
• The use of standard formats for exploitation (e.g. open public data).
Machine Learning solutions applied to:
• Manufacturing quality
• Prediction of product orders
• Recommendation of products most likely to be purchased by a customer
• Customer risk management applied to the financial sector